Physician Members: 7 CME credits available - The Annual Meeting Presentation Series – Plenary Edition features presentations on Enhancing the Understand, Diagnosis and Management of Painful NM Conditions. Plenary sessions focus on the central nervous system’s processing of pain signals; understanding the impact of EDX testing on the proper diagnosis of pain problems; using ultrasound imaging to better assess and treat pain problems in the limbs; improving treatment of neuropathic pain with evidence-based medical care options and reducing inappropriate use of opioids for neuropathic pain.
1) Pain-From Carpal Tunnel to the Cortex
2) Beyond the Poppy: Calcium Channel Blockers and SNRIs in the Garden Grow
3) The Impact of Centralized Pain on Acute and Chronic Post-surgical Outcomes
4) Brain Mechanisms Supporting the Subjective Experience of Pain
5) Neuropathic Pain: What is Evidence-Based and its Future Direction
6) Diagnosing Pain with EMG? You’ve Got a Lot of Nerve!
The American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN) and the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (ABPMR) have reviewed and approved this product as part of a comprehensive lifelong learning program, which is mandated by the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS) as a necessary component of maintenance of certification (MOC).
A link will be provided to you to access the presentations and CME survey questions after you have purchased the product.
DISCLOSURE INFORMATION :
CREDIT DESIGNATION :
The AANEM designates this enduring material for a maximum of 7 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Credit expires 10/30/2018.
Annual Meeting Collection